What American president best fits Stephanie A. Sarkis Ph D’s definition of people who gaslight? These are my examples not the good doctor’s.
1. They tell blatant lies. More folks attended my inauguration than any other President’s.
2. They deny they ever said something, even though you have proof. Oh, I was just having a little fun.
3. They use what is near and dear to you as ammunition. I love our great country.
4. They wear you down over time. How many times do I have to tell you folks that there was no collusion?
5. Their actions do not match their words. I will make Mexico pay for the wall.
6. They throw in positive reinforcement to confuse you. You women are just so great
7. They know confusion weakens people. Hey little rocket man I got a bigger nuke button than you. Actually I love you Kim Un.
8. They project. Those other president were stupid.
9. They try to align people against you. Everyone knows the press is the enemy of the people.
10. They tell you or others that you are crazy. What do these nutball Democrats know anyway?
11. They tell you everyone else is a liar. They lie folks. The media lies all the time.
Hint: He likes to play golf all the time and has been called by some a moron.